Safe digging with digdat Asset Protection
For over 20 years, digdat Asset Protection Services have been promoting safe digging by supplying information to help avoid asset strikes.
Better Visibility of Assets
digdat Utilities provides online access to network and asset records, free to statutory clients. Service users include major utility and infrastructure companies who use the service to provide invaluable information to local authorities, utilities and contractors.
- 24/7 online access to search, view and print maps
- Protects assets from damage, keeping contractors and the public safe
- Tailored to your business needs
First step to ensure safe digging
digdat Connect allows you to identify organisations that may have assets in a specific location so you can undertake excavation and construction work safely.
- Instantly identify asset owners, ideal for when you are on site
- Free online look-up service
- Quick and easy to use - no registration required
- Helps to avoid potentially costly asset strikes
Make your data freely available to the public
digdat Access Point is a simple, user-friendly, public-facing viewing tool designed to enable organisations to fulfil their regulatory obligation to make locations of their asset data freely available.
- Solution for public authorities, water companies and other utilities
- User-friendly viewing tool enabling the public to access data for free
- Supports Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) obligations
Up-to-date polygons for New Appointments and Variations
digdat NAVs data is a unique service that digitises New Appointments and Variations (NAVs) and provides the most up-to-date information nationally.
- Nationwide information about a registered new appointment, merged appointments or deregistered appointments.
- Provides shape files and information about attribution, polygon and classification.
- Information is updated monthly, including a comparison with the previous month.