Use of this site is provided by digdat, a trading name of Anglian Water Services Limited (Company Number 2366656) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions at the date you first use the site.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions (as modified).
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Availability and Use of the Site
- We do not warrant (i) that access to this site will be uninterrupted or error free, (ii) that defects will be corrected, or that (iii) the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- digdat will not be liable to you or any other third party if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time and access to the site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- In accessing the site, you agree to use it only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Content of Website
- Although care has been taken to ensure the availability, accuracy and electronic integrity of the site and its content, digdat accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on any information or opinions provided within the site, even if the information is wrong or inaccurate, or arising from your inability to use the site or any material contained in it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site. Although digdat aims to update this site regularly, any material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and digdat is under no obligation to update such material.
- We can accept no responsibility for any damage caused to you or to any third parties by any material which you download from this Site.
- The position of the apparatus shown on the available maps and plans are given without obligation and warranty, and the accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Service pipes are not shown but their presence should be anticipated. No liability of any kind whatsoever is accepted by digdat for any error or omission. The actual position of utility infrastructure and assets must be verified on site before any works are undertaken.
- Utility companies have a statutory obligation to record their assets and make the data available to third parties such as local councils and other utilities that need to excavate in the highways, digdat therefore provides access to asset location maps free of charge to authorised parties.
- The use of utility infrastructure/asset maps contained within digdat is subject to the disclaimers and conditions associated with them. The conditions under which the maps can be viewed are specified when applying for access to the data and these must be read and accepted before viewing the relevant maps. In the event that maps are printed from digdat by a user with statutory access rights, the map may not be made available to members of the public unless utility infrastructure is present on the map. No charge can be made for the provision of this service. The resale of digdat maps is prohibited.
- The quality and accuracy of any prints produced from digdat depend upon the specific printer and printer driver used. digdat takes no responsibility for the results of actions arising from distortions and inaccuracies introduced by the user's printer.
- digdat is a partner of Ordnance Survey and digdat Utilities mapping is based on the Ordnance Survey OS MasterMap Topography Layer, covered by © Crown copyright and database rights 2018 Ordnance Survey 100018507. Ordnance Survey digital map data is protected by Crown copyright and remains the property of Ordnance Survey. The Ordnance Survey map data displayed by digdat is to be used for the purposes of viewing the location of utility infrastructure only. Any other use of the map is not permitted.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright in the design of and material on this website (including without limitation, the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) is owned by or licensed to digdat, unless stated to the contrary. You may download it to a local hard disk for personal use. The content of the website may not otherwise be copied, or stored in any electronic retrieval system, or incorporated into any other website, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of digdat, or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended).
- If you download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices in the original and or make clear that such material is the property of digdat.
- Hypertext links within the site may cause you to leave our site and access other websites not under our control. We do not monitor the content of third party websites and any links provided on the site are for your convenience only.
- digdat accepts no responsibility for the content of or information on any site to which its site links. For the avoidance of doubt, after you leave the site (whether knowingly or not), digdat can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury, or loss of any kind.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where you use the site for business purposes we will not be liable for any loss of business, profits, contracts, goodwill and/or any other economic loss or any indirect or consequential loss.
- This site and these terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You may only link to this website with our express prior written permission. All enquiries should be addressed to the digdat, Osprey House, 1 Percy Road, Huntingdon, Cambs. PE29 6SZ, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 20th September 2018
© 2019 digdat